Jr. Boys Camp
Jr. Boys Camp
July 15-21, 2018
Boys going into Grades 3-6 next fall
Hey Boys! Don’t miss this adventurous and life-changing week at Jr. Boys Camp! Your carefully selected counselor is crafting awesomeness. Yeah, he’s buckets of fun. This camp “gets boys,” so be ready for high-energy games and chapels about a God who changes lives!
- No Girls!
- Great Counselors.
- Experiential camp activities that teach life skills while having fun.
- Age appropriate chapel times where campers will learn about God’s love for them and how to live for Him.
- No TV or gadgets, so campers can just be together without distractions.
- The Great Outdoors! Lots of time to swim, run, laugh and play, and release that energy they have inside them.
- Fun team sports.
- Tops and Marbles and many other unique games that have been played at boys camp for years!
*Group discounts are available for churches attending as a group.
*Don’t forget to invite all your friends and save! With our bring-a-friend promotion, bring 4 friends that have never been to camp and save $400! See the promotions page for more details.
Drop off and Pick up Information
Camp Begins at 2:00pm with registration on Sunday.
Camp Ends at 10:00am with a closing ceremony in the Chapel on Saturday.
7:30 Wake Up
8:00 Cabin Devotions
10:15 Cabin Activities
11:15 Cabin Activities
1:15 Camper Choice Time
4:30 Cabin Time
6:15 Team Sports
9:00 Night Games
10:00 Bed Time
– Chris “CDawg” Gardiner
Boys Camp just wouldn’t be the same without CDawg. This will Chris’s 6th year speaking at Boys Camp. Chris teaches the boys to “love God and love people” as he communicates God’s truth to them.
Chris is Bible teacher at a Christian School in Arizona, has been married to Erika 15 years and has 3 boys who all love being at boys camp too.
Come to camp and see if you can beat CDawg in a top battle! He can spin with the best of them.