Jr. Coed Camp
Jr. Coed Camp
July 23-29, 2017
Boys and Girls entering grades 3-6 next fall
Are you amped!? You should be! This is a week of fun till you drop and it will leave you changed for the better, forever. Oh yeah, by the way, your counselor is amazing and someone we carefully selected just for you. Jr. Coed Camp understands campers your age and we’re ready to treat you to wacky, wonderful games, plus some fantastic chapels about a God who changes lives!
- Great Counselors!
- Unique camp activities that will teach life skills while having fun.
- Age appropriate and engaging chapel times where campers will learn about God’s love for them and how to live for Him.
- A break from TV and gadgets, so campers can be together without distractions.
- The Great Outdoors! Lots of time to swim, run, laugh, and enjoy the simple fun that comes from being outside.
- Fun team sports.
*Group discounts are available for churches attending as a group.
*Don’t forget to invite all your friends and save! With our bring-a-friend promotion, bring 4 friends that have never been to camp and save $400! See the promotions page for more details.
Drop off and Pick up Information
Camp Begins at 2:00pm with registration on Sunday.
Camp Ends at 10:00am with a closing ceremony in the Chapel on Saturday.
7:30 Wake Up
8:00 Cabin Devotions
10:15 Cabin Activities
11:15 Cabin Activities
1:15 Team Sports
2:15 Camper Choice Time
4:30 Cabin Time
6:15 Team Sports
9:00 Head to Bed
- Husband, Father, Missionary, Professor at Moody Bible in Chicago, Top Trumps, British, Soccer, Stone the Christian are just some of the words that come to mind when you think of Peter. Peter is well loved by students of all ages, we are excited to have him back again this year.