Jr. High Coed
Jr. High Coed
July 22-28, 2018
Coed campers going into Grades 6-9 next fall
Nonstop excitement! Jr. High Coed Camp is loads of fun! You’re going to be thrilled with the counselor we’ve carefully selected for you. Experience the impact of crazy high energy games and chapels that engage with authenticity. Come hear about a God who understands and cares passionately about your life and who changes lives!
- Great Counselors!
- Night Games, like Capture the Flag and Messy Games.
- Chapel! where campers will learn about God’s love for them and how to live for Him.
- No TV or gadgets, so you can be with your friends without distractions.
- Great Worship!
- The Great Outdoors! Lots of time to swim, run, laugh and play, and release that energy they have inside them.
- Crazy Team Sports and Games.
- Tons of fun free time options where you get to choose your own fun and adventure.
*Group discounts are available for churches attending as a group.
*Don’t forget to invite all your friends and save! With our bring-a-friend promotion, bring 4 friends that have never been to camp and save $400! See the promotions page for more details.
Drop off and Pick up Information
Camp Begins at 2:00pm with registration on Sunday.
Camp Ends at 10:00am with a closing ceremony in the Chapel on Saturday.
7:30 Wake Up
8:00 Cabin Devotions
10:15 Cabin Activities
11:15 Cabin Activities
1:15 Camper Choice Time
4:30 Cabin Time
6:15 Team Sports
9:00 Night Games
11:00 Bed Time
Chris has a unique, diverse, and dynamic range of experience. For 20 years Chris has been in the human capital business in some form or another. He loves people, and has a deep passion for seeing people grow, develop, and be their best. Chris is also an inspiring and compelling communicator that has crisscrossed the US to speak to thousands. He is a family man, husband to Jodie, and Father to Cole, Kylie, and Tifton Jack.
He loves to fly fish, spend time with Team Sprad, and cheer for the OKC Thunder in his spare time.