July 1-4, 2018
Boys and Girls entering grades 1-3 next fall
Kids need to be kids, Primary Camp makes it happen! Campers experience a fun mini week of Camp! Carefully screened and selected counselors provide incredible role models. This camp is age appropriate with unique games, activities and engaging chapel times about the God who changes lives!
- Great Counselors!
- Experiential camp activities that will teach life skills while having fun.
- Age appropriate chapel times where campers will learn about God’s love for them.
- No TV or gadgets, so campers can just be together without distractions.
- The Great Outdoors! Lots of time to swim, run, laugh and play, and release that energy they have inside them.
*Group discounts are available for churches attending as a group.
*Don’t forget to invite all your friends and save! With our bring-a-friend promotion, bring 4 friends that have never been to camp and save $400! See the promotions page for more details.
Drop off and Pick up Information
Camp Begins at 2:00pm with registration on Sunday
Camp Ends at 10:00am with a closing ceremony in the Chapel on Wednesday
7:30 Wake Up
8:00 Cabin Devotions
9:15 Cabin Acivities
10:15 Cabin Activities
1:15 Cabin Choice Time
4:30 Cabin Time
7:30 Late Night Activity
8:30 Back to the Cabins
9:00 Head to Bed
- Husband, Father, Missionary, Professor at Moody Bible in Chicago, Top Trumps, British, Soccer, Stone the Christian are just some of the words that come to mind when you think of Peter. Peter is well loved by students of all ages, we are excited to have him back again this year.