July 30- August 5, 2017
Campers going into grades 9-13 in the Fall
“Epic!” That’s Teen Camp! This camp is life changing and gives you opportunities to choose your own adventures. Immerse yourself into an environment where you can hang out with your friends and connect with an amazing counselor who “gets it.” Get ready for intense fun and to experience challenging chapels that explore the God who changes lives!
- Top Secret Super Fun Events.
- Great Worship!
- Great Counselors.
- Camper Choice Time to choose your own fun, and to hang out with friends in the canteen.
- Team Sports and Competitions.
- Swimming and Boating in Geneva Lake.
- Great Bible teaching where we explore God’s truth and learn more about God, how to live for Him, and are challenged to share Him with friends and family and make a difference in our world.
*Group discounts are available for churches attending as a group.
*Don’t forget to invite all your friends and save! With our bring-a-friend promotion, bring 4 friends that have never been to camp and save $400! See the promotions page for more details.
Drop off and Pick up Information
Camp Begins at 2:00pm with registration on Sunday.
Camp Ends at 10:00am with a closing ceremony in the Chapel on Saturday.
8:30 Wake Up
9:45 Chapel, Worship, TAWG Time
11:30 Team Sport
1:45 Team Challenge
2:15 Camper Choice Time
6:45 Team Sports
8:30 Chapel and Cabin Time
10:00 Night Games
11:30 Back to the Cabins