Top 10 ways for Alumni to get involved:
10. Volunteer in the Kitchen: It is not the most glamorous position, but we are not volunteering because it’s comfortable. Join many Alumni during Teen Camp (July 29-August 4) and help more teens get out of the kitchen and into the cabins! Get Involved Here!
9. Counseling: Are you a faithful follower of the Lord Jesus? Do you want to pass on the faith you learned at Camp? You might be just right for our Counseling needs for Summer 2018. Look here for details.
8. Summer Staff Support Positions: College and High School leadership is so important. Help our College and Volunteer Staff navigate life on camp throughout the summer. Coach, guide, and mentor young people to grow in work and life skills. Start making an impact on our summer staff here.
7. Send your kids to camp: It seems simple enough! If your life was changed eternally by God through camp, give your kids the same opportunity. Send them to camp. Pass on the legacy. Sign them up today here.
6. Work and Worship: Do you remember how fun it was to work on getting camp ready for another summer season? Work and Worship is our annual event that brings together skilled laborers, Churches, Youth Groups, and our Alumni to help clean up our grounds ahead of the summer season (May 4-6th, 2018). We throw in a lot of programing, food, and fun to make sure you can enjoy camp while you are there. You can register here today!
5. Connect us with your Church: Do you want to share your favorite camp with your church? We would love to come out and introduce ourselves. Send me an email and help us set up and appointment!
4. Boat Driver: It is amazing that this job doesn’t get snatched up right away. Lake Geneva Youth Camp and Conference Point both need consistent Boat Driving throughout the summer. We have beautiful new boats on the best lake around. We are looking for people who have experience driving and maturity in helping campers and guests enjoy all the fund water sports offers. What could be better than spending a summer on Geneva Lake? Interested? Apply Here!
3. Give to Camp: We know camp has made an impact on thousands upon thousands of lives over our 68-year history. We would encourage you to consider financially supporting our ministry for future generations to enjoy our life-changing programs. Consider being 1 of our 85 monthly donors that help keep costs down for our all our guests. Support the work here.
2. Be a Camper! Camp is not just for kids. We run powerful family camp ministries throughout the year. Mother/Daughter Retreat, Unplugged Family Camp, Labor Day Family Camp, and our Marriage Retreat are all ways that you can still be a camper today! Email me to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss out on our camp/event updates!
1. Pray for us! John 15:4-5 “Remain in Me, and I will remain in you. Just as no branch can bear fruit by itself unless it remains in the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me. I am the vine and you are the branches. The one who remains in Me, and I in him, will bear much fruit. For apart from Me you can do nothing.” We know we are incapable of continuing our work without God’s power behind us. Pray for wisdom, vision, support, and participation from our Alumni.