We are a place set apart for life-changing experiences in Christ.
Lake Geneva Youth Camp and Conference Point exist to provide a place set apart for campers and guests to have life-changing experiences. We operate throughout the year serving over 28,000 young people, families, and adults annually, supported by a volunteer staff of over 400 dedicated individuals. Our camp programs serve individual families, and our conference centers serve the church and church-affiliated ministries.
Our carefully selected and trained staff desire to give campers and guests the time of their lives in a safe, nurturing environment. It is a place surrounded by God’s beautiful creation, filled with intense fun, and packed with real-life experiences, challenges, and relationships that draw people closer to God. Lifelong friendships are developed. New skills areas are learned. Memories that last a lifetime are made. And first and foremost, the deeds and words of Jesus Christ are taught in relevant ways that will impact lives. We strive for excellence in all we do, and endeavor to give honor and glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ – Holding the Scriptures as our final authority, Lake Geneva Foundation (LGYC and CP) believes in a biblical view of sexual purity prior to marriage, faithfulness within the context of marriage, and that marriage is defined as a union between one man and one woman.
Our statement of faith informs our deeply held biblical positions on social issues which can be viewed here.
– our foundation and test for all that we do at Lake Geneva Youth Camp and Conference Point.
- TEAM: Winning Together
- EXCELLENCE: Doing our very best
- CONNECTION: To God and one another
- SAFETY: Spiritual, Emotional, and Physical
- ADVENTURE: Work Hard, Play Hard, Explore and Discover
Our history is a blending of two great camp legacies. Conference Point opened in 1873 and has been ministering to guests for over 139 years. Lake Geneva Youth Camp opened in 1950 with the purpose of sharing God’s love with children in an environment away from the distractions of city life. It began serving the church and church-affiliated groups soon after the camp opened. Over the years, thousands of youth, teens, families, and adults have been served through the ministries of LGYC and CP. 2010 saw a formal partnership between these two ministries under the leadership of the Lake Geneva Ministries; joining the camps with a unified mission, vision, and purpose.