Summer at Lake Geneva Youth Camp is nonstop excitement for 5-18 year olds! Enjoy all the rec activities that we have to offer in a safe environment with the impact of chapels that engage with authenticity. These camps are designed to be a time set apart for life-changing experiences in Christ!
Discounts and promotions
Bring A Friend:
Few things could make camp more fun, but bringing your friends with you is one of them. When you bring a friend who has never attended summer camp at Lake Geneva Youth Camp, you will both receive $100* off! You can receive $100* off for EVERY new friend that you bring to camp!
Bring A Cabin:
New for this year! We have a special promotion for returning campers. If you bring 11 of your friends (new and returning campers) to fill a cabin, you camp for FREE (applies to registration fees only) and each of your friends will receive $100 off of their registration fees. You will also receive a free LGYC Swag Pack (retail value of $27). There are a limited number of “Bring A Cabin” promotions available. Please contact the camp registrar at [email protected] to sign up and receive the special promo code for your group. Discounts will be applied on the day of check-in. *Promotion applies to week-long Classic Camp only.
Attend the second week of camp and save up to $100* off your second week. You will receive this discount upon registering online for the second week of camp.
You can receive up to $50* off when more than one child attends classic camp during the summer season. Just be sure to register the siblings at the same time.
*Bring a Friend Promotion for Daycamp is $10 and for Primary Camp is $25
*Multi-week discounts are as follows: Daycamp – $10, Primary Camp – $25, Classic Camp – $100
*Sibling discounts are as follows: Daycamp – $10, Primary Camp – $25, Classic Camp – $50
*One Promotional discount per individual
A Note About Ending on Fridays...
Our final day of camp will now be Friday evening, and it will be a celebration you don’t want to miss! Parents and guardians are welcomed at camp at 4:30 pm to enjoy a picnic meal, meet your camper's friends and cabin leaders, and enjoy a dynamic closing ceremony (beginning at 5:45 pm) where we can celebrate what God has done through the week. We will be wrapped up and have you on the road by 6:30 pm.
- Sunday- Surfs Up
- Put on your best dress to play in the water and sun while eating dinner. Bring on the floaties, Hawaiian shirts, and sandals around the table!
- Monday- Camouflage
- Where did everybody go? Put on enough camouflage to blend into the natural woods found all around us here at Lake Geneva Youth Camp.
- Tuesday- Tie Dye
- Tuesdays are MADE for Tie Dye! Grab your favorite tie dye outfit and bring it to camp. After all, peace and love are two Fruits of the Spirit. Can I get an amen?
- Wednesday- Super Hero
- Is it a bird? Is it a plane? It's the campers at LGYC as their favorite Super Heroes!!! The Incredibles, Captain America, Spiderman, Wonder Woman, or... maybe your dad? 'Cause your parents are their own kind of super!
- Thursday- LGYC Gear
- Let's get out Camp on! Put on your favorite Lake Geneva Ministries apparel. Hats, t-shirts, stickers, and sweatshirts. Don't have any? Hit up our snack ship the week of camp so you're ready to go!
*Activities may vary by program, weather, and staffing.
Giant “Screamer” Swing
Modern indoor gymnasium / Multi-purpose athletic facility
Indoor climbing wall
Double zip line
Indoor and volleyball
Indoor and basketball
Hiking trails (at Big Foot State Park, adjacent to camp)