LIFE-CHANGING WINTER CAMPS
Join us this winter to start out the New Year with Jesus, fun, and the outdoors. Choose from our wide variety of winter camps for pre-teens through young adults, designed to be a life-changing experience in Christ. Enjoy fun activities, engaging chapels, and making new friends. Register as a group or an individual today!
WHAT TO DO BEFORE CAMP
- Download the “Lake Geneva Youth Camp” App in your app store. You’ll find electronic versions of the what to bring list, schedule, contacts, directions, promo videos, survey for after camp, and receive push notifications pertinent to your weekend.
- Distribute Arctic Blast flyers to your students. Download flyers from our website http://www.lgyc.org/camps/winter-camps/ select the weekend you will be attending then click the marketing resources tab.
- Print and distribute the “WHAT TO BRING” list to your students.
- Check that each student and leader attending has a signed waiver form.
- Confirm that you have a medical form for each student in case of an emergency.
- We can provide a medical emergency form for you if you do not already have one.
- Pre-order camp sweatshirts. Please contact Jeff Andridge if you would like to pre-purchase sweatshirts and/or request a small group meeting space.
To register for a weekend it requires a $25 non-refundable deposit per student spot you would like to lock-in. See the attached Camp and Church Agreement and fill this out and return to camp with your deposit. This can be done electronically or via snail mail.
To register by email please address your registrations to Registrar. The email is [email protected] If you need to speak with the registrar directly call (262)248-5500 and ask for the camp Registrar.